Why Local is Key for Retail Customer Acquisition Workshop
53% of all search has local intent. This trend has only grown since Covid took hold in 2020 but UK Retailers still haven’t taken advantage of the rise in consumers looking for products and services in their direct communities.
In this Workshop, our partner, Uberall, will demonstrate what it takes to maximise local engagements online right when consumers in your niche are looking to make a purchase.
Join Paul O`Donoghue, VP Solution Engineering, at Uberall to explore trends and best practices within local search marketing.
The session will cover:
• Why local search is so important and how it has evolved during the past 24 months
• Why having a ‘Near Me’ mindset is crucial for modern-day Retail marketing customer acquisition & retention
Paul is VP Solution Engineering at Uberall, and is a digital marketing, product and solution engineering specialist with over 20 years’ experience within both client and agency environments. During his career Paul has created, implemented and managed digital marketing, sales campaigns and strategic initiatives for Fiat, Jaguar Land Rover, PC World, Curry’s, The Open University, FIA (Formula One), Centre Parcs, Premier Foods, Cadburys, Philips Healthcare, Skoda, Burberry and Whitbread PLC, to name a few. His role in many of these campaigns has not only been to manage implementation and activation, but to provide high level strategic council and strategy to drive campaign and customer engagement (ROI) success.
The 'Why Local is Key for Retail Customer Acquisition' Workshop will show marketing leaders what it takes to maximise local engagements online right when consumers in your niche are looking to make a purchase.
The 45-minute session will consist of a presentation from our digital partner, Uberall, followed by an intimate and interactive discussion with the speakers and your peers.
In this Workshop, you'll takeaway:
• How consumer search has fundamentally shifted local
• Why it’s a real opportunity since most UK Retailers haven’t adapted
• How you can double online conversions on your Google My Business Profiles
• Insights & Best Practices to accelerate revenue growth in 2021 & beyond